Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012.

Thanksgiving was very low-key and relaxing this year - which is just what we needed after a stressful November and a big December ahead {more on all that later}.
I made this thankful tree for everyone to add their thankful leaves to - Truman and Jean drew pictures of each other for the tree!
The dinner!
My aunt Marie and uncle Jerry came over from Colorado, and my grandparents came up from St. George.  
Dallin was the lucky uncle who got to share his lap {and plate} with Truman!  Thanks Dallin.

I take no credit for these darling decorations - my friend Tami had the idea - we made them earlier this week together.
Nap-time.
and pie time {I was in charge of making all the pies}.
Jean playing dress-ups.
Stories with grandpa.
Santa's elf in the wood shop.
and Santa's other elf at the sewing machine!

We are thankful for all that we have and especially for our families!

1 comment:

  1. Looks way fun! I miss the big house and all the sub populations of activities going on.

    ReplyDelete